Sunday 2 August 2009

Solemn Diocesan Triduum: Year of the Priesthood

Cathedral of the Holy Family
Tulsa, Oklahoma

August 2, 3, 4 at 6.30 in the evening

Father Mark has posted the full text (link at top of sidebar to right, above the Followers).

Father says, "Here, dear Fathers and other readers, is the full text of the booklet being prepared for the Solemn Diocesan Triduum in honor of Saint John Mary Vianney for the Diocese of Tulsa's observance of the Year of the Priest. Please feel free to use it as it is or to adapt it for your own needs."

If we can't be in Tulsa this evening and Monday and Tuesday, we can join the congregation spiritually. I'm praying that as many of you as possible will join me in doing that.

May God bless and strengthen Father Mark as he preaches at these three successive occasions. I do hope he will post these homilies on Vultus Christi later on!

2 comments:

  1. I'm Tommasina. I live in Italy. I'm very interested to the ministry of the spiritual mother of priests. I' m counselor and I often dedicated to listening priests and seminarian friends.
    My fraternity in parish pray for priests with adoration.
    My blog is dentroicuori.blogspot.com
    My parish website is www.santipietroepaolo.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommasina:

    Helloe!
    I will email you, probably tomorrow, and will put your blog on my blog list here.

    Pax tecum.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete