Sunday 6 September 2009

Spiritual Bouquet for Bishop Martino

I'm about to send the Bouquet this coming Tuesday. Very many thanks to the mothers who have contributed so far. PLEASE CONSIDER CONTRIBUTING IN THE COMBOX HEREIF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO, OR IF YOU HAVE MORE TO ADD.

My own offering today will be prayers during the Holy Father's visit to the shrine of Our Lady of the Oak and his veneration of the relics of St. Bonaventure during his Viterbo pilgrimage later today.

In the meantime you can email your concern and support to Bishop Martino's secretary at

Rev-Christopher-Washington@Dioceseofscranton.org

It maybe uncertain how long this address will remain in effect though.

Domestic matters prevented me from announcing last night that I wouldn't be posting much today because I'd be 'going to Viterbo' all morning courtesty of French kto tv. It was wonderful to be 'present' at the Holy Father's Mass again. I've so missed it since he's been on holiday. As indicated above I'll be back there again at 5.30pm. Hope to renew 'normal service' here tomorrow morning.

In union of prayer
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment