Wednesday 21 July 2010

Beginning to come round.....

Last night I was able to post on my other blog, The Oasis' for the first time in nine days. I meant to post here too, but time ran out. The post I did manage on the Oasis demonstrates a new and terrifying concern over the Pope's visit to the UK in September. We have the American National Catholic Register to thank for opening our eyes to what may be going on in the build-up to that visit. There is now a new site 'Protect the Pope' and I urge everyone to follow it. (links on the Oasis). The site is responsible, not interested in stirring up fear, but only concerned with circulating accurate information about what Catholicism in England and Wales is up against.

"Protect the Holy Father, through Prayer, Truth, and the Law."

No comments:

Post a Comment