Monday 4 April 2011

News of Father George Byers, Father of Mercy

Many thanks to Mulier Fortis for news of Father's whereabouts and a link to his new blog - http://holysoulshermitage.wordpress.com I'm sure many of you will remember Father George's blog from Lourdes when he was a chaplain there. The blog was closed when he returned to the USA. I'm sure that like me you will joyfully applaud the new focus of his priestly vocation and will wish to support him through prayer and/or donations. Permanent link in sidebar here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jane, for sharing this information. I'm spreading the news on my blog. It is so encouraging and inspiring to see the Holy Spirit at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, 'One Grateful Heart'! Glad that you too are spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete