Monday 14 December 2009

To Spiritual Mothers: My apologies

Those of you who have followed events on the Oasis blog over the last three weeks will understand why this blog has been neglected. When I came round after the extraordinary weekend here, I realised with a shock how near Christmas actually was.The domestic demands occasioned by that realisation have extended the period of neglect and I am so sorry about that. Never mind, once I've made mince-pies etc., I should be 'back to normal' by the end of the week, and that, please God, will allow at least seven days to catch up on the things that really matter, many of them already awaiting your attention in a pile of papers on the right hand side of my desk.

God bless you all and thank you for your prayers and your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment